Making ice-cream at home is much easier than you think it is. If you still think it isnt, make this tangy creamy orange ice cream and see for yourself!
- 1 /2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornflour
- 600 ml double cream
- 200 grams condensed milk
- In a sauce pan set over medium heat, cook orange juice, water, sugar and cornflour until the mixture starts to thicken up and gains the consistency of a filling. Let it cool.
- Put condensed milk and cream in a large bowl placed in an ice bath and beat until the mixture is thick and stiff.
- Carefully fold in the orange filling.
- Pour the mixture in a large freeze safe container.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it set in the freezer for 8 hours.