Who doesn't love a good chocolate ganache? Its chocolatey, its creamy and oh-so-delicious! My favourite part- it's super easy to make, calls for just 2 ingredients and takes only a very little time to whip up. I'm not a fan of butter-cream frosting because it's too heavy. I love cream-cheese frosting but it is expensive. This is when chocolate ganache comes to the rescue! What is not to love?
Since the recipe calls for only 2 ingredients- chocolate and cream, make sure you use the best-quality available. I use the cream from Mother Dairy. It is a staple in my kitchen. I use it all the time in a lot of recipes like ganache and caramel sauce. For the ganache, make sure the cream is cold. Let's get started! Watch the step by step video HERE
- 2 cups finely chopped dark chocolate
- 1 cup Mother Dairy cream
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, bring the cream to a simmer,
- Pour the hot cream over chopped chocolate and let it rest for a minute.
- Whisk the chocolate cream mixture until everything is combined.
- Let it cool in the fridge for about 30 minutes before using it to decorate cakes.