- 3 mangoes ( you can use the fruit of your choice, fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups frozen blueberries ( you can use the fruit of your choice, fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 grams cold butter, cubed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- To make the filling combine all the fruits, maple syrup and spices and spread it in a baking dish
- To make the topping, combine oats, flour, baking powder.
- Using your hands mix in the cold butter, until the mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Spread the topping over the fruit filling.
- Bake at 180C for 20-30 minutes or until the topping is golden brown