- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- zest of one orange
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 2 eggs/ 1 cup yogurt
- 3 tablespoons SPRIG Ginger Marmalade
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- whipped cream to top
- Butter a loaf pan and pre-heat the oven to 180C.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, orange zest and coconut powder.
- In another bowl, beat oil with sugar until the mixture is pale.
- Add one egg at a time and beat well after each addition. Add ginger marmalade and mix well.
- Alternate flour mixture and orange into to the wet ingredients. Do not over-mix. Mix only until well combined. .
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 180C for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Once cooled, top with whipped cream.