- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pulp with seeds from 8 passion fruits
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- In a saucepan, whisk together eggs, sugar and lemon juice and passion fruit pulp until blended.
- Place the saucepan on low heat and stir continuously to prevent curdling.
- Cook the mixture until it becomes thick and covers the back of your spoon. This will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- While the mixture is still hot, add butter and mix until it melts and is well incorporated
- Cover the mixture with a cling film, touching the surface of the curd and let it cool in the fridge.