- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet cooking chocolate, finely chopped
- ¾ cup whole milk
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 tbsp white granulated sugar
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings, to garnish
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, continuously whisk together milk, cream, egg yolks, espresso powder, ground cinnamon and sugar. Keep whisking and once the mixture becomes thick and coats the back of a spoon, remove from heat.
- Strain and pour the hot mixture of the finely chopped chocolate. Let it test for 2-3 minutes and then whisk well, until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into serving cups and let it set in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Before serving, top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings.
Read the recipe on FoodHallOnline.com HERE